INCLUSIONS FOR ALL CEREMONIES
• An initial meeting at a local café or bar for us to discuss what style of ceremony you would like, while having a beer, coffee or croissant.
• A second meeting if required to go over things closer to the date.
• All legal documents required before and after the ceremony, including lodgement with the Registry
• Your ceremonial marriage certificate
• Availability for all questions via email, phone or carrier pigeon
• Professional PA system (note – this does not include music)
All the Bells and Whistles - $900.00
• As well as the standard inclusions, you will get:
• A helping hand if you’d like to write your own vows but don’t know what to say (very common)
• Full ceremony draft for you to review, including your backstory as a couple plus the boring legal stuff
• Palm cards for your personal vows, which you can keep following the big day.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• If your wedding venue is more than 50km away from Northgate, QLD, a travel fee of $100.00 will apply in addition to the above price.
• If your wedding venue is more than 100km away from Northgate, QLD, a travel fee of $1/km will apply in addition to the above price.
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable to lock in your date. The balance must be paid 14 days prior to your wedding date.
• Should you need to change your date but its still legally possible to get married on your original date, then an additional fee of 50% of your initial quote will be payable if the new date is a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. For any other days, the fee is 30%. If you are changing the date because of legal or government restrictions preventing all weddings, no date change fee is applicable.
• If unanticipated circumstances mean that I cannot perform your ceremony or find you a referral, you will receive a full refund.